lunes, 28 de enero de 2019

Past simple II - Regular verbs

PART II



Ok, now that verb TO BE is clear let's practice the past simple and its use with the REGULAR VERBS: 





Check the difference between the present and the past: 



How do you form the interrogative form? Here you go: 



Affirmative, negative and interrogative: 





Are you ready to practice a little? Let's go:












http://www.engames.eu/tense-regular-verbs/

Finally, here you have some exercices organized by levels, choose yours!




And here you have the PAST SIMPLE in this great Mind Map we have been using in the class: 





Thanks everybody!









8 comentarios:

  1. Hello i am Carolina and my idiom is: "As right as rain"
    That means thatyou feel okay like "Don't worry, I feel as right as rain" Best Carolina.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello I am Isabel and my idiom is have your head in the clouds and it means to be disstracted
    Best,
    Isabel.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello MIriam
    My idiom is"To day is very very suny"and it means Hoy es muy muy soleado beast,Felipe & Ulises.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello:
    My idiom is "break the ice" and it means "romper el hielo" Dario Cardenas

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello:
    My idiom is "brake the ice" que significa romper el hielo.

    Best
    Jara

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello Miriam,
    I like so much the Mind Map.
    Best Alex.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Dario.C

    It's so cool to know more idioms.

    ResponderEliminar